RAIDERS FOOTBALL IS ONCE AGAIN ON THE HAWK!
The Hawk is your home for Las Vegas Raiders Football!
Catch every 2022 Raiders game LIVE on the Hawk!
Raiders Football on the Hawk is sponsored by
PRE-GAME STARTS A HALF HOUR BEFORE KICK-OFF ON THE HAWK!
Sebastian Janikowski with his Hawk Shirt
- Bill Belichick: Nothing definitive on Mac Jones yet September 26, 2022Reports on Sunday night indicated the Patriots believe quarterback Mac Jones suffered a high-ankle sprain in the 37-26 loss to the Ravens, but head coach Bill Belichick didn’t shed any light on that during a Monday morning press conference. Jones was injured on the team’s final offensive play — an interception by Ravens cornerback Marcus […]Josh Alper
- Kyler Murray: I told guys you have to be awake when you play with me September 26, 2022The Cardinals loss to the Rams on Sunday followed a similar script to Arizona’s first two games. The offense started slow early then got the team back in it. But in this game, Los Angeles kept the Cardinals out of the end zone and didn’t allow quarterback Kyler Murray to completely take over the contest. […]Myles Simmons
- Dawuane Smoot feels Jaguars are turning the corner to being something special September 26, 2022Defensive end Dawuane Smoot went to the AFC Championship Game with the Jaguars as a rookie in 2017, but wins have been hard to come by in Jacksonville since that run. The Jaguars were 15-50 under Doug Marrone and Urban Meyer the last four seasons, but things have finally started looking up for the team. […]Josh Alper
- Devonta Smith: You gotta make the most of your opportunities September 26, 2022Eagles wide receiver DeVonta Smith didn’t have a catch in the first week of the season, but anyone who worried about that being a regular occurrence should feel back at ease. Smith had seven catches in a Week Two win over the Vikings and he played a starring role in Sunday’s 24-8 win over the […]Josh Alper
- A look back at the third Sunday of the season, from inside the studio September 26, 2022For the first time since early 2020, I made the trek to Stamford, Connecticut for Sunday’s Football Night in America on NBC. It was great to be back in the studio. (The others in the studio may not necessarily agree with that assessment.) It was especially great to be at the big desk for the […]Mike Florio
- Frank Reich: Matt Ryan is unflappable September 26, 2022The Colts got their first win of the season on Sunday, taking advantage of the Chiefs doing everything they could to keep Indianapolis in the game. While quarterback Matt Ryan had some poor moments, he also executed the plays on Indianapolis’ 16-play, 76-yard drive that took 8:14 off the clock and won the game. Ryan […]Myles Simmons
- Lions believe Tracy Walker tore his Achilles September 26, 2022Lions head coach Dan Campbell said that safety Tracy Walker‘s injury didn’t look good when he spoke to reporters after Sunday’s loss to the Vikings and a report on Monday does nothing to make things sound better. Ian Rapoport of NFL Media reports that the current belief is that Walker tore his Achilles. If confirmed, […]Josh Alper
- Davante Adams “frustrated and angry” by 0-3 start September 26, 2022There are two winless teams left in the NFL this season. One of them is the Texans, which probably doesn’t come as much of a surprise given the low expectations they carried into the year. The Raiders being 0-3 is a bit more unexpected, but that’s where they find themselves after a late rally fell […]Josh Alper
- Zac Taylor on taking ball to start game: We needed to get some momentum September 26, 2022The Bengals tried something new on Sunday. After losing their first two games, the Bengals resolved to break with their tradition since hiring head coach Zac Taylor and take the ball rather than deferring if they won the coin toss before the game. That’s exactly what happened and the team drove for a quick touchdown […]Josh Alper
- “Huge” for Ravens defense to step up in fourth quarter this week September 26, 2022The Ravens took a 35-14 lead into the fourth quarter against the Dolphins in Week Two, but their defense collapsed as the Dolphins reeled off four touchdowns on their way to a 42-38 victory. Week Three found the Ravens up 31-20 on the Patriots as the fourth quarter got underway and the Patriots trimmed that […]Josh Alper
- Dan Campbell regrets trying 54-yard field goal in fourth quarter September 26, 2022The Lions were aggressive about going for it on fourth down for most of Sunday’s game against the Vikings, but head coach Dan Campbell opted for a different course of action late in the fourth quarter. Detroit faced a fourth-and-four from the Vikings’ 36-yard-line with 1:14 left in a game they were leading 24-21 and […]Josh Alper
- Report: NFL replacing Pro Bowl with flag football game, skills competitions September 26, 2022The Pro Bowl as we know it is reportedly coming to an end. At the end of this season, the league will instead play a flag football game at Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas on Sunday, February 5, according to Rob Maaddi of the Associated Press. The league will also have what it is calling […]Michael David Smith
- Von Miller “excited to see” how Bills respond to loss September 26, 2022Bills linebacker Von Miller has spent more than a decade in the NFL, so he’s well aware that teams don’t make it through entire seasons without having to deal with rough patches. The Bills hit one of them in Miami on Sunday. After two blowout wins to open the year, the Bills were shorthanded due […]Josh Alper
- Bears call David Montgomery “day-to-day” with ankle, knee injuries September 26, 2022Bears running back David Montgomery made an early exit from Sunday’s win over the Texans. Montgomery hurt his leg while pass blocking in the first quarter of the 23-20 victory and he did not return to the field with what the team called ankle and knee injuries, but head coach Matt Eberflus offered an optimistic […]Josh Alper
- Baker Mayfield: We’ll take wins when we get them, but I have to be better September 26, 2022Baker Mayfield won his first game as a member of the Panthers on Sunday, but he wasn’t full of good cheer about his performance after beating the Saints. Mayfield was 12-of-25 for 170 yards and a touchdown in the 22-14 victory, which left him to say that “we’ll take wins whenever we get them” while […]Josh Alper
- Patrick Mahomes: I don’t expect growing pains, offense has to gel together September 26, 2022The Chiefs offense looked good in a Week One win over the Cardinals, but the sledding’s been tougher for the unit over the past two weeks. They produced 20 points against the Chargers in Week Two and got a big play from the defense to beat their divisional rivals, but things got worse against the […]Josh Alper
- Kyle Shanahan defends declining penalty before Broncos’ 55-yard field goal September 26, 2022Early in the second quarter on Sunday night, the Broncos were called for holding on a third down that they failed to convert, leaving 49ers coach Kyle Shanahan a choice: Decline the penalty and give the Broncos a chance to try a 55-yard field goal on fourth down, or accept the penalty, push the Broncos […]Michael David Smith
- 49ers believe Trent Williams suffered a high-ankle sprain September 26, 202249ers left tackle Trent Williams left Sunday night’s loss to the Broncos after hurting his ankle and it sounds like the team will have to play without him in the coming weeks as well. Head coach Kyle Shanahan said after the game that Williams likely suffered a high-ankle sprain in the third quarter of the […]Josh Alper
- Can 24 votes be mustered against Daniel Snyder? September 26, 2022If 24 owners vote to remove Commanders owner Daniel Snyder from Club Oligarch, Snyder will be compelled to sell. (After, of course, any and all options and strategies in court are exhausted.) As the Washington Post reported on Friday, some owners are ready to move on. The question becomes whether enough will say yes. Or, […]Mike Florio
- Nathaniel Hackett: When we needed it, Russell Wilson did it September 26, 2022When the Broncos traded for quarterback Russell Wilson this offseason, they believed they brought in a player who would lead them to both victories and impressive offensive performances. They settled for half of that on Sunday night. The offense went three and out nine times against the 49ers, but it came up with an 80-yard […]Josh Alper