RAIDERS FOOTBALL IS ONCE AGAIN ON THE HAWK!
The Hawk is your home for Las Vegas Raiders Football!
Catch every 2022 Raiders game LIVE on the Hawk!
Raiders Football on the Hawk is sponsored by
PRE-GAME STARTS A HALF HOUR BEFORE KICK-OFF ON THE HAWK!
CLICK ON SHIELD
CLICK HERE TO MEET THE 2022 RAIDERETTES!
Raiderettes hanging with the Hawk
Sebastian Janikowski with his Hawk Shirt
- Longtime NFL scout Jesse Kaye, who saw Tom Brady’s potential, dies at 79 June 4, 2023Jesse Kaye, who spent decades as a scout but is best remembered for an evaluation of one player in the 2000 NFL draft, has died at the age of 79. Kaye worked for the Jets in 2000 and reportedly lobbied aggressively for the Jets to draft Michigan quarterback Tom Brady. The Jets didn’t draft Brady, […]Michael David Smith
- Seahawks, Trail Blazers remain not for sale, nearly five years after Paul Allen’s passing June 4, 2023The Seattle Seahawks and Portland Trail Blazers, sports teams owned by the estate of the late Paul Allen, eventually will be sold. But they continue to not be for sale. A new article from Rachel Bachman of the Wall Street Journal focuses primarily on the ongoing efforts of Nike founder Phil Knight and real-estate investor […]Mike Florio
- NFL still hasn’t announced this year’s Hard Knocks team June 4, 2023This year, four teams are eligible to be drafted to serve as the focal point of Hard Knocks. To date, the NFL has yet to publicly declare the winner. Or, depending on perspective, the loser. As noted by Rich Cimini of ESPN.com, the league hasn’t announced this year’s Hard Knocks team. Last year, the league […]Mike Florio
- Damar Hamlin launches CPR Tour in Buffalo June 4, 2023Bills safety Damar Hamlin‘s life was saved on January 2. His experience will save lives. Hamlin is making sure of it. Via Alaina Gatzenberg of ESPN.com, Hamlin launched his CPR Tour in Buffalo on Saturday. It is the first program for his Chasing M’s Foundation. Hamlin distributed 50 AEDs to local youth football teams at the […]Mike Florio
- In crafting his Green Bay exit narrative, Aaron Rodgers outsmarted himself June 4, 2023For reasons obvious only to former Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers, he recently went on the record recently with TheAthletic.com for another airing of Green Bay grievances. Among other things, Rodgers continues to cling to the clunky notion that his failure to be responsive to efforts to reach him were not intentional. Yes, he’s sticking with the […]Mike Florio
- Patriots, Steelers put lengthy streaks on the line this year June 4, 2023When considering the best teams in the AFC for the coming year, it takes a while for the Patriots and Steelers to enter the conversation. There’s actually a not-small chance that both will bring up the rear in their own divisions. If it happens for either team, it will end a very long streak. Via […]Mike Florio
- Dave Canales says Baker Mayfield, Kyle Trask competition is partially about “respect” June 4, 2023In any quarterback competition, the ultimate goal ideally is to identify the best option and get him ready to play. In Tampa, another factor apparently has crept into the analysis. Respect. As in showing it to former second-round pick Kyle Trask. And in giving newcomer Baker Mayfield a chance to earn it. Offensive coordinator Dave […]Mike Florio
- 49ers’ special teams coach unsure new kickoff rule improves player safety June 4, 2023San Francisco special teams coordinator Brian Schneider is not so sure the NFL’s new kickoff rule will actually do anything for player safety. The stated purpose of the rule, which encourages kickoff returners to fair catch the ball by spotting the ball on the 25 after fair catches, is to reduce the number of concussions […]Michael David Smith
- Report: Antonio Callaway arrested for driving with suspended license June 4, 2023Cowboys receiver Antonio Callaway was arrested in Miami on Saturday, Andy Slater of Fox Sports 640 reports. Callaway had a warrant for driving with a suspended license and failing to pay, according to Slater. He signed with the Cowboys’ practice squad Nov. 15 but did not play in a game. The Cowboys signed him to […]Charean Williams
- Ed Oliver, Bills agree to four-year contract extension June 3, 2023The Bills have locked up one of their key defensive players for years to come. Buffalo has agreed to a four-year contract extension with defensive tackle Ed Oliver, according to ESPN’s Adam Schefter. The deal is reportedly worth $68 million with $45 million guaranteed. The No. 9 overall pick of the 2019 draft, Oliver was […]Myles Simmons
- Will the Patriots make a play for DeAndre Hopkins? June 3, 2023In April, receiver DeAndre Hopkins used body language and facial expressions to indicate: (1) significant interest in joining the Chiefs or Bills; (2) little or no interest in joining the Jets or Patriots. With Hopkins now four days into free agency, could the Patriots make a play for him? Phil Perry of NBC Sports Boston […]Mike Florio
- Nick Chubb shares fond memories of Jim Brown June 3, 2023Browns running back Nick Chubb considers himself lucky to have known the Browns’ greatest running back, Jim Brown. Chubb says that Brown, who died last month at the age of 87, welcomed him to Cleveland from the moment he entered the league. “He called my name on draft, and that was already special,” Chubb told […]Michael David Smith
- Broderick Jones is getting first-team reps at left tackle June 3, 2023Steelers first-round rookie Broderick Jones will indeed be the starting left tackle in Pittsburgh. The foundation is already being put in place — and the man who played the position last year has already been moved elsewhere. Via Joe Rutter of the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, two-year starter Dan Moore has been moved from the left side […]Mike Florio
- It’s another Father of Mine giveaway June 3, 2023Another weekend, another Father of Mine giveaway. Enter now, by sending an email with the subject line “June 2 Father of Mine Giveaway” to [email protected] One random winner, selected on Sunday, will get a free, signed, personalized copy of my mob novel, set in 1973 and inspired by true events in my hometown of Wheeling, […]Mike Florio
- Romeo Doubs on Aaron Rodgers and Jordan Love: “I don’t really see what’s the big difference” June 3, 2023Many people expect the Packers to regress following the departure of Aaron Rodgers. Green Bay receiver Romeo Doubs is not one of those people. Doubs seems to think the Packers will be fine following the shift from Rodgers to Jordan Love. “I think Jordan is a really good quarterback,” Doubs recently told Dennis Krause of […]Mike Florio
- Greg Hardy gets knocked out, again June 3, 2023Maybe Greg Hardy should stick to his current day job. Hardy, who was knocked out earlier this year in his bare-knuckled fighting debut, was knocked out again on Friday night in a Team Combat League boxing match. He was knocked down twice before the fight was called. Hardy now has a 2-1 record in the […]Mike Florio
- Report: If Dalvin Cook is released, Miami is a “real possibility” June 3, 2023The Dolphins and Dalvin Cook has been linked for weeks. Weeks from now, will Cook be a Dolphin? The question comes down to whether the Vikings can find a trade partner for Cook; ideally, one that will pay Cook the full $10.4 million he’s due to make this year. If the Vikings can’t find someone […]Mike Florio
- Nick Saban keeps fighting against NIL June 3, 2023When Alabama coach Nick Saban first complained about the NCAA’s still new NIL reality, some thought he was simply firing a warning shot at college football before he exploited the latest device for getting the best possible players and kicking everyone’s ass. He absolutely wasn’t. He was scared about what NIL would do to his […]Mike Florio
- Mike McCarthy: The impact of the 17th game on keeping our team healthy is real June 3, 2023The NFL is heading into its third 17-game season in 2023, and teams are still adjusting to the extra wear and tear that an extra game puts on the players. Cowboys coach Mike McCarthy mentioned that this week, noting that continuity with the same players healthy and on the field each week is a key […]Michael David Smith
- Longtime Oilers/Titans executive Bob Hyde dies June 3, 2023Longtime Houston Oilers/Tennessee Titans executive Bob Hyde has died, the team announced Friday. Hyde, a native of Tullahoma, Tennessee, served in a number of roles with the organization. “We are heartbroken to hear of Bob Hyde’s passing today,” Titans controlling owner Amy Adams Strunk said in a statement. “Joining the Oilers as a public relations […]Charean Williams